Creating my logo, the thought process for me I initially found this as a very difficult challenge. Coming up with an idea was the most difficult part, at first i tried to make it based on the blog after which I decided it was better to go with something describing myself. Overall i did enjoy the experience and the creativeness it brought out in me.
My logo design had 5 different steps in its creation First was the initial premise of "understanding art" and the page of sketches that followed(not included). Second was more of a thought process for me, while after switching the focus of my logo to my self I brainstormed what stands out to me about my self. Step three was now creating sketches and ideas for my two ideas which were, "my personality being made up of different aspects" and the one I went with "Me having three R's in my name". Step four and Five to finish it off consisted of a initial and final sketch.
The most important discovery for me was two different things. The first being that an idea can be made into a almost unlimited different amount of logo concepts, simply by changing the size, shapes, letter, numbers, colors and all other art aspects, creating something new and unique every time. The second being a personal thing of me finding out that I can be very creative if i out my mind to it.
The most important thing i took away from the material is that there is so much time effort and work put into creating a perfect logo its almost mind numbing to think of it. As for the videos it is what really made me see the effort and steps to creating a graphic design and changing something that as not been changed in years.
Comments
Post a Comment